Landing at Sabbath Day Point Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Landing at Sabbath Day Point
Artist: Kensett, John FrederickCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1816-1872
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: ca. 1853
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: oil on canvas ; 25.4 x 39.9 cm
- Keyword: oil on canvas
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hudson River School
- Keyword: Painting: paintings
- Keyword: paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-6168
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc7995
- Display Note: Gift of Mrs Sigourney Thayer