Journal of Near-Death Studies, Volume 16, Number 2, Winter 1997 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Journal of Near-Death Studies, Volume 16, Number 2, Winter 1997
- Serial Title Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Series Title JNDS, Volume 16, Number 2
Editor: Greyson, BruceCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Bruce Greyson, M.D., University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
Name: Human Sciences PressPlace of Publication: New York, New York
- Creation: 1997-24
- Content Description: Quarterly journal publishing papers related to near-death experiences, including research reports; theoretical or conceptual statements; expressions of a scientific, philosophic, religious, or historical perspective on the study of near-death experiences; cross-cultural studies; individual case histories; and personal accounts of experiences or related phenomena.
- Physical Description: 97-176 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Near-death experiences -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Death -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Parapsychology -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: NDEs
- Keyword: out-of-body experiences
- Keyword: death-bed visions
- Keyword: dying persons
- Publication Title: Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Volume: 16
- Issue: 2
- Pages: 80
- Has Part: Near-Death and Out-of-Body Experiences in the Blind: A Study of Apparent Eyeless Vision, ark:/67531/metadc799333
- Has Part: Amazing Grace: The Healing Effects of Near-Death Experiences on Those Dying and Grieving, ark:/67531/metadc799244
- Has Part: The Mystery of Frightening Transcendent Experiences: A Rejoinder to Nancy Evans Bush and Christopher Bache, ark:/67531/metadc799186
Name: Journal of Near-Death StudiesCode: JNDS
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Statement: (c) 1997 Human Sciences Press
- OCLC: 14781775
- ISSN: 0891-4494
- Library of Congress Control Number: 88-648131
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 86-2701
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc799443
- Display Note: Pagination is continuous through this volume.