Journal of Near-Death Studies, Volume 9, Number 1, Fall 1990 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Journal of Near-Death Studies, Volume 9, Number 1, Fall 1990
- Serial Title Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Series Title JNDS, Volume 9, Number 1
Editor: Greyson, BruceCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Bruce Greyson, M.D., University of Connecticut, Farmington, CT
Editor: Straight, SteveContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Associate Editor; Steve Straight, M.A.; Manchester Community College, Manchester, CT
Name: Human Sciences PressPlace of Publication: New York, New York
- Creation: 1990-23
- Content Description: Quarterly journal publishing papers related to near-death experiences, including research reports; theoretical or conceptual statements; expressions of a scientific, philosophic, religious, or historical perspective on the study of near-death experiences; cross-cultural studies; individual case histories; and personal accounts of experiences or related phenomena.
- Physical Description: 66 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Near-death experiences -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Death -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Parapsychology -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: NDEs
- Keyword: out-of-body experiences
- Keyword: death-bed visions
- Keyword: dying persons
- Publication Title: Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Volume: 9
- Issue: 1
- Pages: 66
- Has Part: Guest Editorial: Thomas Kuhn Revisited: Near Death Studies and Paradigm Shifts, ark:/67531/metadc799123
- Has Part: Extrasensory Perception, Near-Death Experiences, and the Limits of Scientific Knowledge, ark:/67531/metadc799152
- Has Part: Changes in Religious Beliefs, Attitudes, and Practices Following Near-Death Experiences: An Australian Study, ark:/67531/metadc799043
- Has Part: Pediatric Near-Death Experiences, ark:/67531/metadc799214
- Has Part: Near-Death Experiences and the Measurement of Blood Gases, ark:/67531/metadc799222
- Has Part: Near-Death Verdicality Research in the Hospital Setting: Problems and Promise, ark:/67531/metadc799168
- Has Part: Book Review: Other Lives, Other Selves: A Jungian Psychotherapist Discovers Past Lives (Stevenson), ark:/67531/metadc799234
- Has Part: Book Review: Other Lives, Other Selves: A Jungian Psychotherapist Discovers Past Lives (Hastings), ark:/67531/metadc799337
- Has Part: Letters to the Editor
- Letter to the Editor: Love and God in the Near-Death Experience - ark:/67531/metadc798976
Name: Journal of Near-Death StudiesCode: JNDS
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Statement: (c) 1990 Human Sciences Press
- OCLC: 14781775
- ISSN: 0891-4494
- Library of Congress Control Number: 88-648131
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 86-2701
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc799418
- Display Note: Pagination is continuous through this volume.