Journal of Near-Death Studies, Volume 15, Number 2, Winter 1996 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Journal of Near-Death Studies, Volume 15, Number 2, Winter 1996
- Serial Title Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Series Title JNDS, Volume 15, Number 2
Editor: Greyson, BruceCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Bruce Greyson, M.D., University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
Editor: Straight, SteveContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Associate Editor; Steve Straight, M.A., Manchester Community College, Manchester, CT
Name: Human Sciences PressPlace of Publication: New York, New York
- Creation: 1996-24
- Content Description: Quarterly journal publishing papers related to near-death experiences, including research reports; theoretical or conceptual statements; expressions of a scientific, philosophic, religious, or historical perspective on the study of near-death experiences; cross-cultural studies; individual case histories; and personal accounts of experiences or related phenomena.
- Physical Description: 79-150 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Near-death experiences -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Death -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Parapsychology -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: NDEs
- Keyword: out-of-body experiences
- Keyword: death-bed visions
- Keyword: dying persons
- Publication Title: Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Volume: 15
- Issue: 2
- Pages: 72
- Has Part: Distressing Near-Death Experiences as Photographic Negatives, ark:/67531/metadc798985
- Has Part: Expanding Grof's Concept of the Perinatal: Deepening the Inquiry into Frightening Near-Death Experiences, ark:/67531/metadc799147
- Has Part: Commentary on "Frightening Near-Death Experiences", ark:/67531/metadc799367
- Has Part: Letters to the Editor
- Letter to the Editor: Frightening Near-Death Experiences - ark:/67531/metadc799253
Name: Journal of Near-Death StudiesCode: JNDS
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Statement: (c) 1996 Human Sciences Press
- OCLC: 14781775
- ISSN: 0891-4494
- Library of Congress Control Number: 88-648131
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 86-2701
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc799395
- Display Note: Pagination is continuous through this volume.