Prophetic Revelations in Near-Death Experiences Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Prophetic Revelations in Near-Death Experiences
- Serial Title Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Series Title JNDS, Volume 19, Number 4
Author: Lundahl, Craig R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Craig R. Lundahl, Ph.D.; Western New Mexico University
Name: Human Sciences PressPlace of Publication: Norwell, Massachusetts
- Creation: 2001-22
- Content Description: Article exploring flash forwards in near-death experiences, which includes prophetic visions and prophetic revelations.
- Physical Description: 233-239 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Near-death experiences -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Death -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Parapsychology -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: NDEs
- Keyword: out-of-body experiences
- Keyword: death-bed visions
- Keyword: dying persons
- Keyword: precognition
- Keyword: prophecies
- Keyword: flashforwards
- Keyword: revelations
- Keyword: visions
- Coverage Date: 2001
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - New Mexico
- Journal: Journal of Near-Death Studies, 19(4), Human Sciences Press, Summer 2001, pp. 233-239
- Publication Title: Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Volume: 19
- Issue: 4
- Pages: 233-239
- Is Part Of: Journal for Near-Death Studies, Volume 19, Number 4, Summer 2001, ark:/67531/metadc799373
Name: Journal of Near-Death StudiesCode: JNDS
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Statement: (c) 2001 Human Sciences Press
- OCLC: 14781775
- ISSN: 0891-4494
- Library of Congress Control Number: 88-648131
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 86-2701
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc799277