Near-Death Verdicality Research in the Hospital Setting: Problems and Promise Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Near-Death Verdicality Research in the Hospital Setting: Problems and Promise
- Serial Title Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Series Title JNDS, Volume 9, Number 1
Author: Holden, Janice MinerCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Janice Miner Holden, Ed.D.; Northern Illinois University
Author: Joesten, LeroyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Lutheran General Hospital, Park Ridge, IL
Name: Human Sciences PressPlace of Publication: New York, New York
- Creation: 1990-23
- Content Description: Study of near-death verdicality in the hospital setting. The paper describes problems, both anticipated and unanticipated, that were encountered. Based on the successes and failures of this undertaking, recommendations for future research of this type are presented.
- Physical Description: 45-54 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Near-death experiences -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Death -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Parapsychology -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: NDEs
- Keyword: out-of-body experiences
- Keyword: death-bed visions
- Keyword: dying persons
- Coverage Date: 1990
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Illinois - Cook County - Park Ridge
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Journal: Journal of Near-Death Studies, 9(1), Human Sciences Press, Fall 1990, pp. 45-54
- Publication Title: Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Volume: 9
- Issue: 1
- Pages: 45-54
- Is Part Of: Journal for Near-Death Studies, Volume 9, Number 1, Fall 1990, ark:/67531/metadc799418
Name: Journal of Near-Death StudiesCode: JNDS
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Statement: (c) 1990 Human Sciences Press
- OCLC: 14781775
- ISSN: 0891-4494
- Library of Congress Control Number: 88-648131
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 86-2701
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc799168