Book Review: Moral Development and Reality: Beyond the Theories of Kohlberg and Hoffman Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Book Review: Moral Development and Reality: Beyond the Theories of Kohlberg and Hoffman
- Serial Title Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Series Title JNDS, Volume 22, Number 4
Author: Power, F. ClarkCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: F. Clark Power, Ed.D.; University of Notre Dame
Name: International Association for Near-Death StudiesPlace of Publication: East Windsor Hill, Connecticut
- Creation: 2004-22
- Physical Description: 275-280 p. ; 23 cm.
- Content Description: Review of the book "Moral Development and Reality: Beyond the Theories of Kohlberg ad Hoffman" written by moral psychologist John C. Gibbs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Near-death experiences -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Parapsychology -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: NDEs
- Keyword: moral psychology
- Keyword: books
- Keyword: book reviews
- Journal: Journal of Near-Death Studies, 22(4), Human Sciences Press, Summer 2004, pp. 275-280
- Publication Title: Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Volume: 22
- Issue: 4
- Page Start: 275
- Page End: 280
- Pages: 6
- Is Part Of: Journal for Near-Death Studies, Volume 22, Number 4, Summer 2004, ark:/67531/metadc799416
Name: Journal of Near-Death StudiesCode: JNDS
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Statement: (c) 2004 IANDS
- OCLC: 14781775
- ISSN: 0891-4494
- Library of Congress Control Number: 88-648131
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 86-2701
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc799127