Near-Death Utopias: Now or Later? Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Near-Death Utopias: Now or Later?
- Serial Title Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Series Title JNDS, Volume 10, Number 2
Author: Charmaz, KathyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Kathy Charmaz, Ph.D.; Sonoma State University
Name: Human Sciences PressPlace of Publication: New York, New York
- Creation: 1991-24
- Content Description: Article suggesting that researchers look first for indications of ideal social order in near-death narratives, and only later compare them with types of utopias.
- Physical Description: 131-134 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Near-death experiences -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Death -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Parapsychology -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: NDEs
- Keyword: out-of-body experiences
- Keyword: death-bed visions
- Keyword: dying persons
- Keyword: utopias
- Keyword: social orders
- Coverage Date: 1991
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - California
- Journal: Journal of Near-Death Studies, 10(2), Human Sciences Press, Winter 1991, pp. 131-134
- Publication Title: Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Volume: 10
- Issue: 2
- Pages: 131-134
- Is Part Of: Journal for Near-Death Studies, Volume 10, Number 2, Winter 1991, ark:/67531/metadc799408
Name: Journal of Near-Death StudiesCode: JNDS
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Statement: (c) 1991 Human Sciences Press
- OCLC: 14781775
- ISSN: 0891-4494
- Library of Congress Control Number: 88-648131
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 86-2701
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc798903