After the Bath Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title After the Bath
Artist: Degas, Edgar, 1834-1917Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1834-1917; French;
Owner: Phillips CollectionContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1895~
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : pastel on paper ; 77 x 84 cm
- Content Description: A woman leaving her bath seen from behind is depicted in this pastel drawing.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): drawings (visual works)
- Keyword: nude woman
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): pastels (visual works)
- Keyword: bathing
- Coverage Date: 1895~
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-7837
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc7989