Tree Nursery Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tree Nursery
Artist: Klee, PaulCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1879-1940
Owner: Phillips CollectionContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: 1929
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: oil paint on incised gesso on canvas ; 43 x 52 cm
- Keyword: oil paint on incised gesso on canvas
- Keyword: Painting: paintings
- Keyword: paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-8341
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc7982