Conventional Arms Transfers to Developing Nations, 2007-2014 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Conventional Arms Transfers to Developing Nations, 2007-2014
Author: Theohary, Catherine A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in National Security Policy and Information Operations
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-12-21
- Content Description: This report provides Congress with official, unclassified, quantitative data on conventional arms transfers to developing nations by the United States and foreign countries for the preceding eight calendar years for use in its policy oversight functions.
- Physical Description: 75 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Navy -- China
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Navy -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- China
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 2007
- End Date: 2014
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R44320
- Accession or Local Control No: R44320_2015Dec21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc795879