Critical Infrastructures: Background, Policy, and Implementation Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Critical Infrastructures: Background, Policy, and Implementation
Author: Moteff, John D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Science and Technology Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2006-04-18
- Content Description: This report discusses in detail the evolution of a national critical infrastructure policy and the institutional structures established to implement it. The report highlights three issues of Congressional concern: allocating resources based on risk; information sharing; and, regulation.
- Physical Description: 35 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congressional gold metals
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Commemorations
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL30153
- Accession or Local Control No: RL30153_2006Apr18
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc795865