Sentencing Reform: Comparison of Selected Proposals Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sentencing Reform: Comparison of Selected Proposals
Author: Cole, Jared P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney
Author: Doyle, CharlesCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Senior Specialist in American Public Law
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-10-26
- Content Description: This report is a comparison of selected criminal sentencing reform bills as introduced: H.R. 3713, H.R. 2944, S. 502, and H.R. 920; and S. 2123 as passed by the Senate Judiciary Committee with a manager's amendment).
- Physical Description: 21 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Crime and criminals
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Criminal justice
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Sentences (Criminal procedure)
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Mandatory sentences
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R44246
- Accession or Local Control No: R44246_2015Oct26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc795834