Escalating Violence in El Salvador Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Escalating Violence in El Salvador
Author: Seelke, Clare RibandoCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Latin American Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-10-22
- Content Description: This report briefly discusses gangs and violence in El Salvador. It also examines the U.S. policy response.
- Physical Description: 2 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Violence
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Gangs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Murder
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Drug traffic
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Crime and criminals
- Place Name: El Salvador
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IN10382
- Accession or Local Control No: IN10382_2015Oct22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc795693