Federal Aid for Reconstruction of Houses of Worship: A Legal Analysis Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Federal Aid for Reconstruction of Houses of Worship: A Legal Analysis
Author: Brown, CynthiaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-10-19
- Content Description: This report examines the constitutional rules governing federal funding for religious buildings and analyzes the Court's previous decisions on this issue. It also analyzes more recent lower court and administrative opinions that have distinguished the Court's decisions and allowed public funds to be awarded to houses of worship.
- Physical Description: 15 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Disasters
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Emergency management
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Disaster relief
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Churches
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Church and state
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42974
- Accession or Local Control No: R42974_2015Oct19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc795534