The Chinese Military: Overview and Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Chinese Military: Overview and Issues for Congress
Author: Rinehart, Ian E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Asian Affairs
Author: Gitter, DavidCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Research Associate
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-09-18
- Content Description: This report provides a brief overview of the Chinese military. In order to cover a wide range of issues in a concise format, the report does not go into great depth on many topics and omits other topics that might be considered germane.
- Physical Description: 45 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Military policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- China
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- China -- U.S.
- Place Name: China
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R44196
- Accession or Local Control No: R44196_2015Sep18
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc795507