Department of Veterans Affairs FY2016 Appropriations: In Brief Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Department of Veterans Affairs FY2016 Appropriations: In Brief
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2016
Author: Panangala, Sidath VirangaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Veterans Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-10-22
- Content Description: This report discusses budget issues for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), which provides a range of benefits and services to veterans who meet certain eligibility rules.
- Physical Description: 14 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Appropriations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans' benefits
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R44241
- Accession or Local Control No: R44241_2015Oct22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc795429