Evening Dress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Evening Dress
Designer: Costa, VictorCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Costa, Victor (b. Houston, Texas, USA, 1935 - )
Donor: Howell, PeggyContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1980/1989
- No Language
- Content Description: Evening dress of black acetate/rayon velvet and polyester satin. Knee length; wide, square neckline. Velvet bodice with waist darts and asymmetrical bottom edge; boning along princess seams. Long sleeves with gathered puffs at shoulders taper to wrists. A-line skirt of black polyester satin has attached bow positioned vertically on left side. Center back zipper. Fully lined in black fabrics; skirt lining has attached underskirt of black tulle. Designer's label at center back neckline: "Victor Costa: Union label with designer label. Content/care/size tag at left armscye.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Evening Dresses (Garments)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1980
- End Date: 1989
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2008.019.001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc795332