Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Coat
Donor: Watson, LoisContributor Type: Personal
Retailer: Neiman-MarcusContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Neiman-Marcus Co. (USA) (est. 1907 in Dallas, Texas, USA, by Herbert Marcus, Carrie Marcus-Neiman, and Al Neiman)
- Creation: 1976/1984
- No Language
- Content Description: Coat of lynx fur, pale with brown and grey markings. Thigh-length, with long sleeves and shawl collar. Two side slit pockets. Center front opening with two hooks below collar (lacking loops?). Fully lined in tan silk. No labels in garment.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Coats (Garments)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1976
- End Date: 1984
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2001.022.001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc795305
- Display Note: Anecdotal evidence suggests that the coat may have been purchased by Mrs. Watson from Neiman-Marcus in Dallas.