King Charles V of France & Queen Jeanne de Bourbon of France (his wife) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title King Charles V of France & Queen Jeanne de Bourbon of France (his wife)
Owner: Musée du LouvreContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Paris, France
- Creation: 1365-1380
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: limestone ; 195 cm & 194 cm
- Keyword: limestone
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Gothic (Medieval)
- Keyword: Sculpture: sculpture (visual work)
- Keyword: sculpture (visual work)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Kfc-0073
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc7941
- Display Note: probably from the west porch of the ChÃ¢teau du Louvre