Funerary Shroud Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Funerary Shroud
Owner: Musée GuimetContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Paris, France
- Creation: [0900..1100]
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- Physical Description: chain-link silver, mask and crown in gilt bronze ; 190 cm (height)
- Keyword: chain-link silver, mask and crown in gilt bronze
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Song (Chinese style)
- Keyword: Decorative Arts: Metals: metalwork
- Keyword: metalwork
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Lcc-0002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc7919