3-D computer simulations of EM field sin the APS vacuum chamber. Part 2: Time-domain analysis Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 3-D computer simulations of EM field sin the APS vacuum chamber. Part 2: Time-domain analysis
Author: Chou, W.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: Argonne National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: IllinoisAdditional Info: Argonne National Lab., IL (United States)
- Creation: 1989-01-20
- Content Description: Our simulations suggest that the strong peak around 4 GHz in the narrow gap observed in the measurements is generated by TE modes. Therefore, one should not worry about this peak insofar as the coupling impedance is concerned. On the other hand, some discrepancies between our simulations and the measurements are noticed and remain to be resolved.
- Physical Description: 15 p.
- Keyword: Advanced Photon Source
- STI Subject Categories: 43 Particle Accelerators
- Keyword: Computerized Simulation
- Keyword: Vacuum Systems
- Keyword: Electromagnetic Fields
- Other Information: PBD: 20 Jan 1989
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE95015572
- Report No.: LS--155
- Grant Number: W-31109-ENG-38
- DOI: 10.2172/90002
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 90002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc791829
- Display Note: OSTI as DE95015572