Education of the Virgin Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Education of the Virgin
Artist: Jean (Guillaumet) de ChartresCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: active 1493?1511
Owner: Musée du LouvreContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Paris, France
- Creation: [c.1500 - 1600]
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- Physical Description: limestone
- Keyword: limestone
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Renaissance
- Keyword: Sculpture: sculpture (visual work)
- Keyword: sculpture (visual work)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Lfd-0005
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc7914