Portrait of King Charles VII of France Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Portrait of King Charles VII of France
Artist: Fouquet, JeanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: ca. 1415- ca. 1481
Owner: Musée du LouvreContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Paris, France
- Creation: 1444~
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: tempera on wood ; 86x71 cm
- Keyword: tempera on wood
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Renaissance
- Keyword: Painting: paintings
- Keyword: paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Lff-1214
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc7909