St. Catherine Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title St. Catherine
Artist: Riemenschneider, TilmanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: ca.1460-1531
Owner: North Carolina Museum of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Raleigh, NC, United States
- Creation: 1505~/1510~
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: lindenwood ; 96cm h.
- Keyword: lindenwood
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Renaissance
- Keyword: Sculpture: sculpture (visual work)
- Keyword: sculpture (visual work)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Lgd-0168
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc7907