Mask of Shiva Bhairava (his terrifying aspect) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mask of Shiva Bhairava (his terrifying aspect)
Owner: Musée GuimetContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Paris, France
- Creation: [c. 1600]
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- Physical Description: beaten, gilded and inlaid copper
- Keyword: beaten, gilded and inlaid copper
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Nepalese
- Keyword: Sculpture: sculpture (visual work)
- Keyword: sculpture (visual work)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Lnc-0003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc7903