Boreas and Oreithyia Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Boreas and Oreithyia
Artist: Rubens, Peter PaulCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1577-1640
Owner: Akademie der Bildenden KünsteContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Vienna, Austria
- Creation: 1615
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: oil on wood and canvas ; 146x140 cm
- Keyword: oil on wood and canvas
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Northern Baroque
- Keyword: Painting: paintings
- Keyword: paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Mff-0785
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc7884