Adoration of the Magi Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Adoration of the Magi
Artist: Rubens, Peter PaulCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1577-1640
Owner: Musée du LouvreContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Paris, France
- Creation: 1627-1628
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: oil on canvas ; 110x85 cm
- Keyword: oil on canvas
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Northern Baroque
- Keyword: Painting: paintings
- Keyword: paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Mff-1783
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc7879