Still Life with Glass Goblet and Fruit Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Still Life with Glass Goblet and Fruit
Artist: Kalf, WillemCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1619-1693
Owner: Stiftung Preussischer Kulturbesitz, GemäldegalerieContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Berlin, Germany
- Creation: 1655~
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 original artwork canvas ; 65 x 56 cm.
- Content Description: Still life painting of fruit and a goblet on a cloth-draped table.
- Keyword: canvas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Seventeenth century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): painting
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Mhf-0825
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc7871
- Display Note: was Mhf-0465