Santa Maria della Salute, Venice Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Santa Maria della Salute, Venice
Artist: Guardi, FrancescoCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1712-1793
Owner: Akademie der Bildenden KünsteContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Vienna, Austria
- Creation: 1750~
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: oil on canvas ; 73x81 cm
- Keyword: oil on canvas
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Rococo
- Keyword: Painting: paintings
- Keyword: paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Mif-0928
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc7868