The Origin of Low-Level Airborne Radiometric Anomalies in the Copper River Basin Region, Alaska Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Origin of Low-Level Airborne Radiometric Anomalies in the Copper River Basin Region, Alaska
- Series Title GJBX
- Series Title Atomic Energy Commission Reports
- Added Title United States Department of Energy Grand Junction Office Report GJBX 62(77)
Author: Forbes, Robert B.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Carden, John R.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Zdepski, J. MarkCreator Type: Personal
Originator: Bendix Field Engineering CorporationContributor Type: Organization
Originator: United States. Department of Energy. Grand Junction Office.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1977-05
- Content Description: From abstract: Several low-level radiometric anomalies had been detected in an airborne survey of the Copper River Basin. This report presents the results of field and laboratory research on the origin of the anomalies, and the low radiometric background of the Copper River Basin.
- Physical Description: 57 p. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Radioactive prospecting.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Uranium ores -- Alaska.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Remote sensing -- Alaska.
- Place Name: United States - Alaska
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 966293432
- SuDoc Number: E 1:28/GJBX-62(77)
- Report No.: GJBX-62(77)
- Grant Number: 76-018-E
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc784612
- Display Note: Includes microfiche (2).