Theories for Angular Distributions in Low Energy Nuclear Reactions : A Series of Six Lectures Presented at the Lawrence Radiation Laboratory, Livermore, California, in 1958 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Theories for Angular Distributions in Low Energy Nuclear Reactions : A Series of Six Lectures Presented at the Lawrence Radiation Laboratory, Livermore, California, in 1958
- Added Title UCRL (Series) 5701
- Series Title University of California Radiation Laboratory Reports
- Added Title University of California Radiation Laboratory Report UCRL-5701
Author: Moszkowski, Steven A.Creator Type: Personal
Editor: Benveniste, J.Creator Type: Personal
Editor: Schwarcz, E. H.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lawrence Radiation LaboratoryContributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1958
- Content Description: Report presenting six lectures on theories for angular distributions in low energy nuclear reactions. The topics of the lectures are "survey of reaction mechanisms", "born approximation for direct interaction theory", "semiclassical approximation for direct interaction", "distorted wave analysis and direct surface interactions", "angular correlation - general theory", and "interpretation of inelastic proton scattering by means of angular correlation theory".
- Physical Description: 98 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nuclear reactions.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Angular momentum (Nuclear physics)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Scattering (Physics)
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: TRAIL Microcard CollectionCode: TRAMC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 933742060
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.AT 7:22/UCRL-5701
- Report No.: UCRL-5701
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc783793
- Display Note: Digitized from microopaque cards (3).