Preliminary Report on a Uranium Occurrence and Regional Geology in the Cherry Creek Area, Gila County, Arizona Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Preliminary Report on a Uranium Occurrence and Regional Geology in the Cherry Creek Area, Gila County, Arizona
- Series Title RME
- Added Title Raw Materials Exploration Report 2036(Rev.)
- Added Title RME (Series) Report 2036(rev.)
- Series Title Atomic Energy Commission Reports
- Added Title Atomic Energy Commission Report RME-2036
Author: Sharp, Byron J.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. Division of Raw Materials.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Atomic Energy Commission. Technical Information Service.Place of Publication: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Creation: 1956-07
- Content Description: Introduction: A reconnaissance of the Black Brush property was made by geologists of the Atomic Energy Commission in March, 1955. This anomalous area was located by an earlier airborne radiometric survey. the examination consisted of preliminary sampling and surface and underground radiometric traversing.
- Physical Description: 17 p. : ill., maps (some folded) ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Uranium ores -- Arizona -- Gila County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Prospecting -- Arizona -- Gila County.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Arizona - Gila County
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 931922571
- Report No.: RME-2036(Rev.)
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc783667