Women Balancing Biology and Opportunity in the 21st Century Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Women Balancing Biology and Opportunity in the 21st Century
- Series Title UNT Speaks Out
Author: Chandler, Cynthia K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: University of North Texas. Libraries.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2012-03-13
- Content Description: This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on Women in the 21st Century. This presentation discusses the emotional health of women and explores balancing the biology of women in with all of the changes in the 21st century.
- Physical Description: 13 p.
- Keyword: women
- Keyword: health
- Keyword: oxytocin
- Keyword: testosterone
- Lecture Series: UNT Speaks Out on Women in the 21st Century, 2012, Denton, Texas, United States
- Is Referenced By: Women in the 21st Century
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of EducationCode: UNTCED
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc78281
- Academic Department: Counseling and Higher Education