Molecular Regulatory Mechanisms of two Senscence-Specific Genes in Arabidopsis Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Molecular Regulatory Mechanisms of two Senscence-Specific Genes in Arabidopsis
Author: Gan, S.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Office of Energy Research (ER) (United States)
Name: Univ. of KY Research Foundation (United States)Place of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2003-08-15
- Content Description: The objective of the project was to investigate the regulatory mechanisms of two senescence-specific genes called SAG12 and SAG13 in Arabidopsis.
- Physical Description: vp.
- Keyword: Genes
- STI Subject Categories: 59 Basic Biological Sciences
- Keyword: Arabidopsis
- Keyword: Biology
- Other Information: PBD: 15 Aug 2003
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: DOE/FG/20330-1
- Grant Number: FG02-99ER20330
- DOI: 10.2172/833878
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 833878
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc781887
- Display Note: OSTI as DE00833878