An Introduction to the Use of Goldsim for Total System Performance Assessment (TSPA) Modeling of the Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An Introduction to the Use of Goldsim for Total System Performance Assessment (TSPA) Modeling of the Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository
Author: Sevougian, S. D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: S.D. Sevougian, Ph.D.
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE, US Department of Energy (United States)
Name: United States. Department of Energy. Yucca Mountain Project Office.Place of Publication: Las Vegas, NevadaAdditional Info: Yucca Mountain Project, Las Vegas, Nevada (United States)
- Creation: 2004-10-12
- Content Description: No abstract prepared.
- Physical Description: vp.
- Keyword: Simulation
- Keyword: Radioactive Wastes
- Keyword: Performance
- STI Subject Categories: 12 Management Of Radioactive Wastes, And Non-Radioactive Wastes From Nuclear Facilities
- Keyword: Yucca Mountain
- Conference: 3rd Annual Goldsim User Conference, Las Vegas, NV (US), 10/12/2004--10/13/2004
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NONE
- Grant Number: NONE
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 840128
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc780005
- Display Note: INIS; OSTI as DE00840128