Music USA #392-B, Interview with Milt Gabler, Part II
Jump to Track:
- 1. Gabler talks about �Mop Mop,� Conover and Gabler discuss Sid Catlett
- 2. Introduction; Eddie Heywood, "Begin the Beguine"; Gabler's comments
- 3. Mid-program identification and theme ("Take the 'A' Train")
- 4. Interview continues
- 5. Carmen McRae, "Our Love Is Here to Stay"; Gabler's comments
- 6. Gabler's introduction; Jeri Southern, "I Hadn't Anyone Till You"; Gabler's comments
- 7. Gabler's introduction; Ella Fitzgerald, "Lullaby of Birdland"; Gabler's comments
- 8. Program identification; Conover's comments; interview continues
- 9. Gabler's introduction; John Graas, "Laura"
Music USA #392-B, Interview with Milt Gabler, Part II, audio recording, December 1, 1955; Washington, D.C.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc772505/: accessed February 25, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Music Library.