[Costume Design] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Costume Design]
- Series Title Lilli Wolff Archives
Designer: Wolff, LilliCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: b. Germany, 1896 - d. Dallas, Texas, USA, 1983
Donor: Driessen, KlausContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1930/1945
- No Language
- Content Description: Reproduction of a costume design for an unidentified female costume by Lilli Wolff, believed to date from before 1945.
- Physical Description: 1 print : b&w.; 32.3 h x 27.5 w cm.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Costume Design
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Dresses (Garments)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Theatre
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Germany
- Start Date: 1930
- End Date: 1945
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Accession or Local Control No: 1995.017.001 Design 2
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc770797
- Display Note: From the archives of photographs, designs, and clippings assembled by designer Lilli Wolff, recording her activities.