Veterans' Benefits: The Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Veterans' Benefits: The Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program
Author: Crane, Beverley A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Reference Assistant
Author: Scott, ChristineCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Social Policy
Author: Davis, Carol D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-08-21
- Content Description: This report describes Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Service (VR&E) program services available to veterans with service-connected disabilities and to their families. It provides a brief history of the program as well as information about eligibility and entitlement, the application process, and resources available through other agencies.
- Physical Description: 24 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans' benefits
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans' disability compensation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Disabled veterans
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34627
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34627_2008Aug21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc770606