Procedures for Congressional Action in Relation to a Nuclear Agreement with Iran: In Brief Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Procedures for Congressional Action in Relation to a Nuclear Agreement with Iran: In Brief
Author: Heitshusen, ValerieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst on Congress and the Legislative Process
Author: Beth, Richard S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist on Congress and the Legislative Process
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-08-05
- Content Description: This report provides, in brief, analysis of the congressional procedural provisions laid out in the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015 (P.L. 114-17). The act establishes a period for Congress to review any comprehensive agreement, during which certain presidential actions to provide relief from sanctions on Iran are barred.
- Physical Description: 8 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Iran -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Sanctions (International law)
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Iran
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R44085
- Accession or Local Control No: R44085_2015Aug05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc770594