Federal Research and Development Funding: FY2009 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Federal Research and Development Funding: FY2009
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2009
Author: Sargent, John F., Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Science and Technology Policy
Author: Smith, Pamela W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Domestic Social Policy Division
Author: Morrissey, Wayne A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Knowledge Services Group
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-08-15
- Content Description: This report gives an overview of the U.S. research and development (R&D) enterprise and support for federal R&D activities, broken down by departments.
- Physical Description: 49 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research and development
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research and development legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research and development spending
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34448
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34448_2008Aug15
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc770575