On defining an acceptable miniature book Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title On defining an acceptable miniature book
Author: Hunter, DarraghCreator Type: Personal
Name: Hunter, DarraghPlace of Publication: Coburg, Ontario, Canada
- Creation: 2000
- Digitized: 2006-08-29
- Content Description: Extended verse musings on what constitutes a miniature book, and how to decide what to include. Bound in cream card covers with applied cover label.
- Physical Description: 12 p. ; 38 x 64 mm. (1 1/2" x 2 1/2")
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Miniature books.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Miniature books -- 20th century -- Canada -- Specimens.
- Coverage Date: 2000
- Start Date: 2000
- End Date: 2009
Name: Miniature Book CollectionCode: MNBC
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- OCLC: 51864285
- Call Number: Z232.H843 O5 2000
- UNT Catalog No.: b2490146
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc747
- Display Note: Miniature book on what constitutes miniature books. Copy #7 of 29. Gift of the author/publisher, 2003.