Veterans' Benefits: Benefits Available for Disabled Veterans Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Veterans' Benefits: Benefits Available for Disabled Veterans
Author: Scott, ChristineCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Social Policy
Author: Davis, Carol D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-01-27
- Content Description: This report provides information on benefits provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) specifically created to assist disabled veterans. It disucsses the benefits' eligibility, history, and the application process. An appendix provides information regarding spending and the beneficiaries of these benefits.
- Physical Description: 15 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans' benefits
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Disabled veterans
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans' disability compensation
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34626
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34626_2009Jan27
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc743564