Iran's Nuclear Program: Status Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Iran's Nuclear Program: Status
Author: Kerr, Paul K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Nonproliferation
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-06-23
- Content Description: This report looks at the background of Iran's nuclear policy. It covers the current status of Iran's nuclear facilities and current controversy surrounding them, as well as the effects of international sanctions on Iran, recent sabotages on the Iran Enrichment Program, an estimated timeline of Iran's nuclear weapon capabilities, and whether or not Iran even has a nuclear weapons program.
- Physical Description: 19 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Iran -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Iran
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Nuclear energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Nuclear weapons
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34544
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34544_2008Jun23
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc743527