Maritime Territorial and Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) Disputes Involving China: Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Maritime Territorial and Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) Disputes Involving China: Issues for Congress
Author: O'Rourke, RonaldCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Naval Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-08-28
- Content Description: This report provides background information and issues for Congress on maritime territorial and exclusive economic zone (EEZ) disputes in the East China (ECS) and South China Sea (SCS) involving China, with a focus on how these disputes may affect U.S. strategic and policy interests.
- Physical Description: 84 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- China
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign economic relations -- China -- U.S.
- Place Name: China
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42784
- Accession or Local Control No: R42784_2015Aug28
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc743483