U.S. Farm Income Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S. Farm Income
Author: Schnepf, RandyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Agricultural Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-02-13
- Content Description: This report discusses the aggregate national net farm income and the farm debt-to-asset status as reported by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). It includes an overview of income and expenses for calendar year 2009, income projections through 2018, the average farm household income, and information about farm asset values and debt.
- Physical Description: 23 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agriculture
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Farm income
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agricultural prices
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 2009
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R40152
- Accession or Local Control No: R40152_2009Feb13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc743464