FY2016 National Defense Authorization Act: Selected Military Personnel Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title FY2016 National Defense Authorization Act: Selected Military Personnel Issues
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2016
Author: Jansen, Don J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Defense Health Care Policy
Author: Kamarck, Kristy N.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Military Manpower
Author: Kapp, LawrenceCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Military Manpower Policy
Author: Salazar Torreon, BarbaraCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Defense Budget and Military Manpower
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-07-22
- Content Description: This report provides a brief synopsis of sections in H.R. 1735 that pertain to selected personnel policy. These include major military retirement reforms, end strengths, compensation, health care, and sexual assault, as well as less prominent issues that nonetheless generate significant public interest. This report focuses exclusively on the annual defense authorization process.
- Physical Description: 39 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Appropriations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense budgets -- U.S. -- Authorization
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R44120
- Accession or Local Control No: R44120_2015Jul22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc743392