Phantom Traffic" -- Problems Billing for the Termination of Telephone Calls: Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Phantom Traffic" -- Problems Billing for the Termination of Telephone Calls: Issues for Congress
Author: Goldfarb, Charles B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Telecommunications Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-06-27
- Content Description: This report provides an overview of "phantom traffic" -- i.e., telephone calls for which a carrier is unable to obtain appropriate compensation. The report discusses the causes of phantom traffic, phantom traffic and rural companies, issues, and related proposals.
- Physical Description: 29 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Telecommunication policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Telecommunication law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Telecommunication industry
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Telecommunication systems
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34550
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34550_2008Jun27
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc743361