First Lasing of the Jefferson Lab IR Demo FEL Page: 6 of 10
This article is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Acknowledgements: The authors would like to thank all those at Jefferson Lab
whose diligent and effective work made this project successful. Work supported by the
U. S. Department of Energy under contract DE-AC05-84-ER40150, the Office of Naval
Research, the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the Laser Processing Consortium.
1. G.R.Neil, Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility FEL Industrial
Applications, Proceedings of the 1998 European Particle Accelerator Conference,
Stockholm, Sweden, 1998, p. 88. and M. D. Shinn, "Jefferson Laboratory IR
Demo project", in Free-Electron Laser Challenges, Patrick G. O'Shea, Harold E.
Bennett, Editors, Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 2988, (1997) 170.
2. C. Sinclair, Nucl. Inst. and Meth, A318, (1992) 410, and S. Benson and M. Shinn,
Development of an Accelerator-Ready Photocathode Drive Laser at CEBAF,
Proceedings of the 1995 Particle Accelerator Conference, Washington D.C, 1995,
p. 1052, and P. Piot et al., Experimental Results from an Injector for an IR FEL,
Proceedings of the 1998 European Particle Accelerator Conference, Stockholm,
Sweden, 1998, p. 1447.
3. R. Li, C. L. Bohn, J. Bisognano, "Self-consistent simulation of the CSR effect on
beam emittance" these proceedings.
4. D. R. Douglas, Lattice Design for a High Power Infrared FEL, Proceedings of the
1997 Particle Accelerator Conference, Vancouver, Can., 1997, p. 1351
5. G. Krafft, Electron Beam Diagnostics for Jefferson Lab's High Power Free-
Electron Laser, Proceedings of the 1997 Particle Accelerator Conference,
Vancouver, Can., p. 912, and G. Krafft et al., Measuring and Characterizing
Ultrashort Bunches in the Jefferson Lab Free-Electron Laser, Proccedings of the
1998 European Particle Accelerator Conference, Stockholm, Sweden, 1998, p.
6. S. V. Benson et al., Nucl. Inst. and Meth., A407 (1998) 401.
7. K. Jordan et al. , Pulse Selection Control for the IR FEL Photocathode drive laser,
Proceedings of the 1997 Particle Accelerator Conference, Vancouver, Can., 1997,
8. S. V. Benson and J. M. J. Madey, Optics Commun. 56 (1985) 212.
9. G. Dattoli et al., Nucl. Inst. and Meth., A285 (1989) 108.
Here’s what’s next.
This article can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Article.
Benson, Stephen; Biallas, George; Bohn, Court; Douglas, David; Dylla, H.F.; Evans, R. et al. First Lasing of the Jefferson Lab IR Demo FEL, article, May 1, 1999; Newport News, Virginia. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc742655/m1/6/: accessed May 27, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.