Closure Plan for the E-Area Low-Level Waste Facility Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Closure Plan for the E-Area Low-Level Waste Facility
Author: Phifer, M.A.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: US Department of Energy (United States)
Name: Savannah River Site (S.C.)Place of Publication: South CarolinaAdditional Info: Savannah River Site (United States)
- Creation: 2003-02-14
- Content Description: To comply with the applicable requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy (USDOE) Order 435.1 and its associated Manual and Implementation Guide (USDOE 1999, USDOE 1999a, USDOE 1999b), this closure plan has been developed for the E-Area Low-Level Waste Facility (LLWF). The plan is organized according to the specifications of the Format and Content Guide for U.S. Department of Energy Low-Level Waste Disposal Facility Closure Plans (USDOE 1999d). Section 2 provides a brief overview of the general facility description, closure approach, closure schedule, related activities, and key assumptions. Sections 3 and 4 provide specific details of facility characteristics and the technical approach to closure, respectively, as well as supporting information. Additional schedule details re provided in Section 5. Section 6 provides a list of recommended items for consideration in association with future revisions to the E-Area LLWF Closure Pan and Performance Assessment (PA).
- Physical Description: vp.
- Keyword: Low-Level Radioactive Wastes
- Keyword: Radioactive Waste Disposal
- Keyword: Radioactive Waste Facilities
- Keyword: Schedules
- STI Subject Categories: 12 Management Of Radioactive Wastes, And Non-Radioactive Wastes From Nuclear Facilities
- Keyword: Shutdown
- Keyword: Performance
- Other Information: PBD: 14 Feb 2003
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: WSRC-RP-2000-00425, Rev. 2
- Grant Number: AC09-96SR18500
- DOI: 10.2172/807926
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 807926
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc734945